Thank you for your interest!
WealthAbility, LLC (“WeathAbility®,” “our,” “we” or “us”) provides you (“you” or “your”) information, goods, services, and access to third-party services through our communications with you, whether the communications are phone calls, text messages, emails, paper documents, or when you visit any of our websites (“Website” or “Websites”) listed here:
a) WealthAbility® grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use the Websites for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and a limited, non-exclusive license to view the videos displayed on the Websites. You shall not scrape, reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any of the Websites or any source code therein, nor will you attempt to circumvent any of the Websites’ technical measures or take any measures to interfere with or damage the Websites.
b) WealthAbility® grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to use, save, and print the pdf documents provided on the Website for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. You may make copies for your personal use, but you shall not distribute any copy, post it online or otherwise display it publicly. You shall not make derivative works of the documents.
c) All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved to us.
d) These licenses are personal to you and you may not assign or sublicense any rights to anyone else. You are fully responsible for keeping your username and password confidential, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username or otherwise in association with your account.
e) Your licenses terminate when you can no longer access a given Website for any reason, including because the Website has been taken down or your access to it has been terminated.
2. Privacy – Websites Except for Text Messages
a) When you request to sign up for weekly report, we will collect your first name, email address, and how you heard about us. We store this information in a database on third-party server(s) and we use it to send you the weekly report via email each week.
b) When you request to schedule a call, we will collect your first and last names, phone number, email address, country of residence, how you heard about us, and whether you own real estate or a business. When we conduct the call, we gather additional information that is submitted online or by email, including your tax returns, your current financial situation and your financial goals. We store this information in a database on third-party server(s) and we use it to schedule and conduct the call.
c) When you request a free product, such as our free gift offered during The WealthAbility® Show podcast, bonus video, or free chapter of the book Tax-Free Wealth, we will collect your first name, email address and how you heard about us. We store this information in a database on third-party server(s) and we use it to send you a link by email to obtain the free product.
d) When you request general information from us or information about any of our products or services or a media contact, we will collect your first and last names, phone number, email address, how you heard about us, additional information about you and your request. We store this information in a database on third-party server(s) and we use it to respond to the request.
e) When you register as a member we will collect your first and last names and email address. We store this information in a database on third-party server(s) and we use it to provide access and information about your membership.
f) When you purchase services through us for third-party services, we will collect your first and last names, phone number, email address, country of residence, how you heard about us, and whether you own real estate or a business. We may gather additional information that is submitted online or by email, including your tax returns, your current financial situation and your financial goals. We store this information in a database on third-party server(s). We also use this information to connect you to a third-party service provider and may send the information to that third-party service provider.
g) When you purchase courses and subscriptions we will collect your name, billing address, email address, phone number and credit card information. We store this information in a database on third-party server(s) and use it to process your purchases. We utilize third-party providers that are PCI DSS compliant to effect payment in a secure fashion.
h) Some of the third-party servers that store the information you provide are in the US and some are outside the US. These countries, including the US, may not have privacy laws that are as comprehensive or protective as those in your residence country.
i) You can contact us to request to see, correct, or delete any information that we have about you, at:
j) If you do not provide us the requested information, or request that we delete it, you may not be able to access the goods or services you are requesting.
k) We will not share information you provide to us with any third party except as set forth above and as set forth below:
We may provide information in response to any valid legal process, such as subpoenas and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may use your first and last name, email address, and phone number to contact you about the Websites and products sold or otherwise provided by WealthAbility®.
l) We use third parties to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party providers and we disclaim all liability arising from any action of any third party provider.
m) As you use the Websites you may be permitted to type notes into the Websites. Those notes are stored in third-party servers. Do not enter any sensitive personal information into the Websites such as your social security number, other tax ID, political/religious comments, health status, etc.
n) We and third parties automatically collect and store information from your browser when you visit the Websites. This information may include information such as your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, number of clicks, and the referring and exit website addresses.
3. Privacy – Text Messages Only
a) You give us permission to send you text messages to market our services to you when you text us or otherwise indicate that we may use your phone number to send you text messages. We and third parties automatically collect and store information from your phone or other device when you send text messages to us and receive these messages from us.
b) We use third-party text-message providers that do not encrypt the transmissions. We and third parties will collect your phone number, device status, and device tokens for push notifications. We and third parties collect and store the content of your texts. Therefore, you should not and promise not to provide personally identifying, confidential, or proprietary information via text message such as your social security number, other tax ID, or health status.
c) We will not share information you provide to us via text with any third party except as set forth above and we may provide information you provide to us via text in response to any valid legal process, such as subpoenas and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
d) We use third parties to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to process the text messages. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party providers and we disclaim all liability arising from any action of any third party provider.
e) If you wish to stop receiving texts from us, text STOP to us at the number you received our message. It may be from +1 (844) 975-3410, +1 (480) 470-4180, or +1 (480) 470-5070.
4. Refund Policy
a) NO REFUND is given for any product purchased at www.taxfreeformula.com due to the software, high level tools, bonuses and other immediately-accessible resources you receive upon purchase. If you have any questions about our NO REFUND policy for products purchased at www.taxfreeformula.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) We are so confident you will love our events that if you attend the first day's sessions and aren't 100% satisfied, we will refund your ticket. All refund requests must be made in writing prior to the event starting or up to the end of the first day (excludes WealthAbility® Network membership).
c) If you have any questions about our refund policy for products purchased at our other Websites, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Intellectual Property
a) Except for those portions of the Websites that have been licensed from a third party, we retain all right, title and interest in the Websites, the content provided by it and all related documentation, including all applicable rights in patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets.
b) You shall not attempt, assist others in attempting, or allow others to copy, modify, translate, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Websites.
c) You will preserve all proprietary rights notices on the Websites and document provided there.
d) Nothing contained in this Agreement grants you the right to use any of the videos, documents, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features on the Websites.
6. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH REQUIREMENTS IMPOSED BY THE IRS, WE INFORM YOU THAT ANY US FEDERAL TAX ADVICE PROVIDED DURING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES IS NOT INTENDED OR MADE TO BE USED, AND IT CANNOT BE USED, FOR THE PURPOSE OF (I) AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OR (II) PROMOTING, MARKETING, OR RECOMMENDING TO ANOTHER PARTY ANY TRANSACTION OR MATTER ADDRESSED HEREIN. YOU SHOULD SEEK ADVICE BASED ON YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES FROM AN INDEPENDENT ADVISOR.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS ONLY.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE WEBSITES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE WEBSITES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (II) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND (III) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED.
TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY PART OF THIS SECTION IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH ANY OTHER PART OF THESE TERMS, THEN THIS SECTION WILL CONTROL.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (I) WEALTHABILITY® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; AND (II) WEALTHABILITY®’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO WEALTHABILITY® OVER THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING YOUR CLAIM(S).
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless WealthAbility® and its affiliates, officers, directors, licensors, partners, licensees, consultants, contractors, agents, attorneys and employees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees that actually or allegedly result from your use of the Websites or your breach of any terms or representations, warranties, or covenants contained in this Agreement.
8. Additional Terms
a) The unenforceability of any provision herein will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
c) Any dispute between you and WealthAbility® arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Websites shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association in Phoenix, Arizona. The decision and award of the arbitrators will be final and binding and the award so rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction of the matter. All fees and expenses of the arbitrator(s) and all other expenses of the arbitration will be borne by the parties to such arbitration in the manner determined by the arbitrator(s).
d) This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States and the State of Arizona, except for conflict of laws provisions. You agree that for any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, venue and personal jurisdiction shall be in the federal, state or local court with competent jurisdiction located in Maricopa County, Arizona. The prevailing party will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorney’s fees.
f)Please review the WealthAbility® Community Usage Code of Conduct
Community Code of Conduct – WealthAbility® Connect
Community Code of Conduct – WealthAbility® Connect
We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another and WealthAbility®, act with good intentions, and use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language – be nice, don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Read through the “how to post” directions and follow them
- Relax and have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate contentor content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights(including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post or link to confidential informationof WealthAbility®, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lieabout your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by WealthAbility®;
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion.Official WealthAbility® partners may recommend a solution in the community or a relevant community discussion where it provides a solution to a specific post or request.
- Do not post or link to content that disparages WealthAbility®, its vendors, partners, or affiliates;
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the WealthAbility® Terms of Service
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Code of Conduct.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Code of Conduct, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEALTHABILITY® VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON EVENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE AND PARTICIPATION
By attending a virtual or in-person event, meeting, session, masterclass, show, podcast, seminar, or conference organized or conducted by WealthAbility® (“Event”), you agree to these terms and conditions of attendance and participation.
- Event Recorded. You acknowledge that WealthAbility® may livestream or record any Event by audio and video recording and photographs.
- Use of Likeness.
- You hereby grant WealthAbility® the right to livestream and record your image, likeness, and voice in any media now available or hereafter developed (the “Media”) at any Event.
- You hereby grant WealthAbility®, its legal representatives and assigns, the absolute right and unrestricted permission to use, publish, reproduce, and broadcast your image, likeness, and voice captured in the Media, without restriction for any legal purpose whatsoever, including any printed matter in conjunction therewith, without any additional approval from you or any consideration paid to you. This grant to WealthAbility® includes, but is not limited to, the right for WealthAbility® to edit such Media, use the Media alone or together with other information, and allow others to use or disseminate the Media.
- You hereby assign to WealthAbility® all rights you have in such Media as a result of participating in an Event, and you waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photograph, video recording, audio recording, advertising copy, or printed matter that incorporates your image, likeness or voice, or its eventual use.
- Event Content.
- WealthAbility® has, in its sole discretion, the right to change any and all aspects of an Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, and time without advance notice to you.
- Your Conduct
- As a registrant for a paid Event, you agree not to share, sell or trade your access or access credentials. If WealthAbility® determines that you have done so without WealthAbility®’s authorization, WealthAbility® may cancel your access, retain any payments made by you, report you to law enforcement authorities, and ban you from future Events.
- WealthAbility® reserves the right to remove you from an Event if WealthAbility®, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior creates a disruption or hinders the Event or the enjoyment of the Event by other attendees.
- You may not livestream, record or broadcast audio or video of any portion of an Event.
- WealthAbility® may, at its sole discretion, exclude any prospective participant from registering for or participating in any Event.
- Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights in and to an Event, the Event content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Event (“Event Materials”) are owned by WealthAbility® or the Event sponsors or speakers presenting at the Event.
- You may not reproduce or distribute Event Materials in whole or in part.
You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks or trade names appearing at an Event.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
WEALTHABILITY® DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES IN AND TO ANY EVENT AND ANY MATERIALS RELATED THERETO OR OFFERED AT AN EVENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER THE LAWS GOVERNING THIS AGREEMENT, WEALTHABILITY® DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, AND MERCHANTABILITY.
THE EVENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS.
THE VIEWS, OPINIONS, AND POSITIONS EXPRESSED BY THE SPEAKERS, ATTENDEES, OR SPONSORS AT AN EVENT ARE THEIRS ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS, OPINIONS, OR POSITIONS OF WEALTHABILITY® OR ANY EMPLOYEE THEREOF. WEALTHABILITY® MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUITABILITY, OR VALIDITY OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED BY SPEAKERS, ATTENDEES OR SPONSORS AT AN EVENT.
WEALTHABILITY® IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR DELAYS IN INFORMATION PRESENTED AT AN EVENT NOR ANY LOSSES, INJURIES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ITS DISPLAY OR USE.
WEALTHABILITY® DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY RELATING TO, ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SPEAKERS, ATTENDEES, OR SPONSORS.
EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, NEITHER WEALTHABILITY® NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN EVENT.
YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH AN EVENT, IF ANY, AND RELEASE, AND HOLD HARMLESS WEALTHABILITY®, ITS REPRESENTATIVES, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OR ANY PERSON(S), CORPORATION(S), ACTING UNDER ITS PERMISSION OR AUTHORITY, OR ANY PERSON(S), CORPORATION(S), FOR WHOM IT MIGHT BE ACTING, INCLUDING ANY FIRM PUBLISHING, PRODUCING, DISTRIBUTING, OR BROADCASTING THE FINISHED PRODUCT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR, FROM AND AGAINST ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN LOSSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, CLAIMS, COSTS DAMAGES, DEMANDS, JUDGMENTS, LIABILITIES, SUITS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE COSTS OF INVESTIGATION, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES AND EXPENSES) OF EVERY KIND, CHARACTER AND NATURE WHATSOEVER (INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY, THE “LIABILITIES“)RELATED TO AN EVENT
THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, OR ARISING FROM, AN EVENT WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING ANY NEGLIGENT ACT OR OMISSION), SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO WEALTHABILITY® FOR THE EVENT.