Learn to Create a Remarkable Customer Experience for Your CPA Firm
A 3-Day Leadership Conference for CPAs with Tom Wheelwright, Special Guests and 22 Hours CPE*
May 28-30, 2020 | Online Event
Registration & Pricing
Turn Your Clients Into Avid Fans
Have Fun in Your Practice (even during a Crisis)
Get More Referrals
Many CPAs believe the only thing that matters to their clients is compliance and technical skill. The reality is that our clients (and potential clients) are looking for more, especially during times of crisis. Yes – they expect compliance and technical excellence…but every firm on every street can promise that. So, what makes you different?
How can you differentiate yourself from the hordes of other firms in your city? What can you do to ensure your clients stick with you for years? And how do you get them to refer all their friends to you?
The answer is to create a consistently unique client experience.
At WealthAbility®, we refer to this as being “Client Centric,” and it is the most important function of your business.
“Client Centric” encompasses how you onboard your clients, how (and how often) you communicate, how you train, how you create results, and even how your clients feel about you.
This event will show CPAs and other accounting professionals how to create an amazing client experience from top-to-bottom.
- You will get behind-the-scenes insight into the systems that have driven the predictable success of Tom Wheelwright’s multi-million-dollar accounting firms.
- You will receive practical tips and strategies for elevating the experience your clients have with you across every key customer touch-point.
- You will get insight into how your firm needs to operate in order to attract and retain high net worth highly profitable and even high-profile clientele.
- You will learn new ways to run your firm so that you create such a distinct service that you achieve the holy grail of business: warm referrals to ideal clients on a regular basis.
You will learn all this in a high-energy, fun, interactive environment while knocking out a large chunk of your annual CPE requirement.
Create a client experience so unusual that your clients refer 1-2 new clients (or more) each year
Train clients to do what’s in their best interest and make your job easier
Provide more value to your clients while spending less of your time
Tom Wheelwright, CPA
CEO of WealthAbility® & Best Selling Author of Tax-Free Wealth
Topic: How to Create a Thriving Personal Economy
President, Rich Dad Companies
Topic: Transform Your Clients, Your Practice and Your Life
Author, Speaker, CEO of Excel Training
Topic: Why Isn’t Your Cash Flow Where You Want It???
Speaker, Author, CEO of Tanner Training
Topic: Are You a Technician or an Entrepreneur?
Topic: What Happens When You Can’t Relate to a Client?
Physician, Professional Real Estate Investor
Topic: Can Your Clients Get Your Attention?!!
Attorney, Asset Protection Specialist
Topic: How to Keep Your Clients Out of Lawsuits
Topic: Who’s In Charge – You or Your Clients?
Registration & Pricing
COVID-19 Special PricingStandard Admission $997.00
- How to build your client base during COVID- 19. Now is the time to pivot your practice to the future of the accounting profession. Opportunities abound in technology, taxes and wealth strategies. Also, special webinar to discuss the CARES Act and any other legislation coming down the pike that will affect you and your clients.
- Lead your clients to take less of your time while providing them higher value with more revenue
- Design your business to run itself. Stop doing things you hate and focus on what you love and are great at.
- Keep your highest performers for the long-haul and train your “C-Players” to become “A-Players” – and this includes your clients.
- 3 Day Live Webinar with Tom Wheelwright, CPA, CEO of WealthAbility®, entrepreneur and best-selling author of Tax-Free Wealth
- Special guest speakers with powerful sessions
- 22 Hours CPE Credit in qualifying states*
We know it’s a big investment to leave work for an event like this. So, to reduce the risk to you (and to demonstrate our trust in the value of this content) we offer a full, money-back guarantee. In fact, if you don’t believe you have learned something that could achieve at least $10,000 in value for your business by the end of day 1, we will refund your entire investment in the conference. No questions asked.
• How to stay profitable during the pandemic
• How to reduce the stress of working from home (family interruptions, work space, maintaining client relationships)
• How and when to bill for phone calls and video chats
• How to manage staff from home
- Can I come if I’m not a CPA? If you’re a tax professional or you own an accounting practice (or want to someday), you will still get a tremendous amount of value out of this event.
- I have a question you didn’t answer. Can I talk with someone? Call (480) 565-8000
- What will the individual sessions cover? We’re still polishing the content for each session and will release more details as the event gets closer.
- Is CPE Credit Provided? For CPAs from qualifying states, you will receive between 22 hours CPE credit. This event does not qualify for CPE credits in the following states: AR GU HI IA IL NY PA PR TX.
About Tom Wheelwright
Tom Wheelwright is an international speaker and world wide authority on saving taxes and building wealth, a Rich Dad Advisor and the bestselling author of “Tax-Free Wealth: How to Build Massive Wealth by Permanently Lowering Your Taxes.” His mission is to help entrepreneurs and investors just like you get richer, quicker.
DISCLAIMER: WealthAbility® does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. The materials provided have been prepared for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide tax, legal or accounting advice. The materials may or may not reflect the most current legislative or regulatory requirements or the requirements of specific industries or of states. These materials are not tax advice and are not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer. Readers should consult their own tax, legal and accounting advisors before applying the laws to their particular situations or engaging in any transaction.
* This event does not qualify for CPE credits in the following states: AR GU HI IA IL NY PA PR TX.